- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- National Sanitation Foundation Certified E3, Food Processing
- Alcohol Free, Non-Flammable, No VOCs, No Hazmat
- Re-moisturizer with 14 Botanicals & Succulents
- Considered as a leave on antiseptic by the FDA
- Will not sting when applied to cracked skin
- Fragrance & Paraben Free
R&R Lotion is an American family owned business established in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1983. Dedicated to manufacturing new and innovated products for the Bio Science, Electronic, Medical, Food Processing, and Health & Safety Environment’s. Our United States Manufacturing plant is FDA/EPA/NSF Registered to Manufacture and Formulate OTC products.
In a consumer update on April 11, 2019 The FDA stated that they are reviewing hand sanitizers and will only be permitting three ingredients; benzalkonium Chloride (BZK), ethyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol
Our Antibacterial Sanitizing cream using Benzalkonium Chloride to kill 99.99 germs on contact. This formula is “Alcohol-Free” and contains such re-moisturizers as sunflower and shea butter, along with vitamins, succulents and botanicals. Used to retake the place of sanitizers that contain as much as 62% alcohol which equates to 124 proof. Alcohol formulas will damage your hands by removing your skins natural moisturizers, which leaves your hands cracked and painful. Alcohol Sanitizers are absorbed into your body, which is forbidden in some religions. Drug stores are now coloring and putting in a candy fragrance that children now think they can lick. Prisons are having problems keeping their prisoners from getting drunk on this alcohol substance. Alcohol Sanitizers, if lit produce an intense blue flame and if a 32oz bottle explodes, first responders will have a major problem, because the product has a thickener that attaches itself to clothes and skin.
Why we formulated using Shea Butter and Sunflower butter.
1. Shea Butter is extracted from Shea tree nuts mostly from West Africa. These fatty acids and vitamins found in the nut help to soften skin naturally. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties when rubbed into your skin and helps your body to heal faster when your skin barrier has been compromised. Vitamin E in shea butter also helps protect your skin from UV Rays and supports healthy new skin cells
2. Sunflower oil improves your hands moister retention and helps workers with dehydrated or crack skin. Sunflower extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness and enhances new skin cells. Sunflower extracts help the skin retain its moister keeping the skin cells hydrated for a longer period. The antioxidant properties help to prevent premature signs of aging.
With All Natural Botanicals and Succulents:
Aloe Vera – Protects Against Burns & Scarring
Jojoba – Anti-Inflammatory, Good for Eczema, Acne, & Rosacea
Pomegranate – Moisturizer and Anti-Inflammatory
Blue Agave – Skin Soothing, Softening, and Moisturizing
Blueberry – Antioxidant
Strawberry – Helps to Prevent Freckling & Sun Spots
Raspberry – Restore Damaged Skin & Preserve Healthy Skin
Green Tea – Enriches the Tone and Health of Skin
Green Coffee – Antioxidant Removes Bacteria From Skin
Grape Seed Oil – Helps Improve Circulation & Skin Tone
Acai Berry – Anti-aging
Cranberry – Antioxidant
Sunflower Butter – Prevents Signs of Aging
Vitamins A, D, and E