- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- National Sanitation Foundation Certified E3, Food Processing
- Alcohol Free, Non-Flammable, No VOCs, No Hazmat
- BZK is considered an antiseptic by the FDA
- Will not sting when applied to cracked skin
- Formulated for Institutions
I.C. Instant Foam Hand Sanitizer is based on the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride in an unique non drying, moisturizing and conditioning formulation. Kills 99.99% of most common germs and is NSF approved E3 for no-rinse hand sanitizing for food handlers. Comes with foaming pump.
I.C. Foaming Hand Sanitizer has a distinct advantage over gelled alcohol hand sanitizers. While both product forms are fast acting and allow for use without water and towels, our product gives the added benefits of being Non-Flammable, less drying to skin and will not stain clothing. Alcohol Hand Sanitizers can actually become less effective with repeated use and make the skin dirtier, not cleaner due to removal of protective natural skin oil and entrapment of dead skin cells by the polymer thickeners used in gelled alcohol products. -AORN Journal, (68 August 1998), p. 239-251