I.C. ESD Safe Round Storage Bottles are designed to safely hold lab cleaning solutions and store product in any cleanroom or sterile environment. Surface resistivity of 10^9 to 10^10 Ω/sq, and an average static decay rate of 0.5 seconds at 40% RH guarantee ease of access into static sensitive environments. While a cylinder design allows for total extraction of liquid or gel contents with use of a spatula or tool.
See Our ESD Bottle Chemical Resistance Chart Here
•Leak Free •PBDE Free •Contamination Free •Eco Safe •BPA Free •Phthalate Free •PVC Free •Dishwasher Safe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Unfasten lid from bottle to fill ESD bottle with solution or solvent. Tightly refasten the lid to seal and store contents from contamination or electric discharge.
• For use in a cleanroom or sterile environment
• For use in storing liquid product or solutions
• For use in storing cleaning solutions or solvents
Electronics Manufacturing, Cleanrooms, Static-Sensitive Environments
WORKPLACE CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTING:
• Exceeds MIL-B-81705 & NFPA-56A “Electrostatic decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.”
• Tested to ESD ADV 11.21 surface resistance of Electrostatically dissipative materials between 1 x 10^4 and < 1 x 10^11
• Helps support the ESD control program requirements stated in ANSI/ESD S20.20.
• Meets EIA 625 triboelectric charge standards.
• Helps Meet ANSI/ESD S4.1
• DOD-HDBK-263 Military Spec Compliant
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
|Safely store hazardous liquids, lotions, or gels in an ESD-safe, sealed container.
|Easy Access Design
|Open top molding allows for the easy extraction of inner contents.
|Can hold contents at up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Eliminate lab restrictions by placing unsafe materials in ESD-Safe containers.
|MDPE is highly durable and chemical resistant.
|Grip Right Material
|Flexible material allows for precise and appropriate resistance.
|Moldings are fitted to their matching tops and form a seal when enclosed.
|Risk-free material can be kept at reach inside of your workstation.
|Designed retaining the iconic “ESD-Safe” blue tint to be easily identifiable.
|Translucent material allows for easily identifiable inner contents and levels.
|Made with no PBDE, BPA, or other known plastic contaminants.
|Free of Amines, Amides, and other known antistatic additive contaminants.
|Non-stick plastic cleanses all contents and contaminants from its surface.
|Free of trace odors or fragrances left by solvents and other chemicals.
|Can be washed inside on the top rack of a dishwater for cleaning and reuse.
|Material is formulated to be recyclable and reusable.