I.C. ESD Safe Wash Bottles are designed to safely cleanse your labware or equipment and store your washing solutions in any cleanroom or sterile environment. Surface resistivity of 10^9 to 10^10 Ω/sq, and an average static decay rate of 0.5 seconds at 40% RH guarantee ease of access into static sensitive environments. While an easily cut spout customizes water pressure and, along with long straw attachment, allows for functional use at any angle.
See Our ESD Bottle Chemical Resistance Chart Here
•Leak Free •PBDE Free •Contamination Free •Eco Safe •BPA Free •Phthalate Free •PVC Free Dishwasher Safe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Unfasten nozzle from bottle to fill ESD bottle with solution. Tightly refasten the nozzle and press to prime or dispense solution.
• For use in a cleanroom or sterile environment
• For use cleansing or rinsing lab equipment or beakers
• For use in storing cleaning solutions or solvents
Electronics Manufacturing, Cleanrooms, Static-Sensitive Environments
WORKPLACE CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTING:
• Exceeds MIL-B-81705 & NFPA-56A “Electrostatic decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.”
• Tested to ESD ADV 11.21 surface resistance of Electrostatically dissipative materials between 1 x 10^4 and < 1 x 10^11
• Helps support the ESD control program requirements stated in ANSI/ESD S20.20.
• Meets EIA 625 triboelectric charge standards.
• Helps Meet ANSI/ESD S4.1
• DOD-HDBK-263 Military Spec Compliant
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
|Easy to cut spout allows for total control of water pressure.
|Straw Attachment reaches the corner of bottle, leaving no solution to waste.
|Needle-nose dispenser and straw attachment offer total control at most angles.
|Water flow achieves high-pressure cleaning with a gentle, yet direct flow.
|Eliminate lab restrictions by placing unsafe materials in ESD-Safe containers.
|MDPE is highly durable and chemical resistant.
|Grip Right Material
|Flexible material allows for precise and appropriate resistance.
|Moldings are fitted to their matching tops and form a seal when enclosed.
|Risk-free material can be kept at reach inside of your workstation.
|Designed retaining the iconic “ESD-Safe” blue tint to be easily identifiable.
|Translucent material allows for easily identifiable inner contents and levels.
|Made with no PBDE, BPA, or other known plastic contaminants.
|Free of Amines, Amides, and other known antistatic additive contaminants.
|Non-stick plastic cleanses all contents and contaminants from its surface.
|Free of trace odors or fragrances left by solvents and other chemicals.
|Can be washed inside on the top rack of a dishwater for cleaning and reuse.
|Material is formulated to be recyclable and reusable.